Monday, April 21, 2008

Tagged--10 Years Ago

I think I get tagged as a hint to please update b/c I am tired of looking at your boring blog. So here it is:).

10 years ago I was 17! I was having fun with my friends and I started playing soccer on our high school team. (It was with the boys team:) b/c our school was a little behind the times). I drove a pathfinder I think b/c I totaled my Geo Prism on the way to school. Anyways, here is the rest:

5 Places I have lived.....

Dothan, AL
Provo, UT
Chicago, IL
Santee, CA
San Fransisco, CA


5 things to do today.....

1.Finish a baby blanket
2.Watch the Bachelor:).
3. Eat the Lemon Bars I just made.
4. Clean the house now that the girls are asleep
5. Update my journal


5 jobs ive had....

1. Washing airplanes at Headland Airport in AL
2. waitress at Outback
3. Secretary for Strength Coach at BYU
4. Nurse
5. Lifegaurd at a neighborhood pool

Snacks i cant live without

1. Homemade lemonade
2. cheese quesadillas
3. peanut butter toast at the moment
4. blackberries


What would i do with billions of dollars?

Definitely buy a plane so we could fly to Alabama, Utah, or Hawaii whenever we wanted.
Buy homes for all siblings/family right next to each other.
Pay back our dept.
Give money to cure diseases--starting with the ones that are in the fam.


5 things you might not know about me....

1. I love to go to sleep early.
2. I like to play the piano--even though I am not that great at it.
3. I can't carry a tune unless someone is singing in my ear.
4. I really like spicy food.
5. I chipped 4 teeth within the last year.


10 years from now.......

Wow, 37...Mmm. Hopefully we will live in suburbia somewhere, healthy & enjoying life.


4 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Lindsey, I just found your blog and it was fun to read up on you and your growing fam! I hope all is well! You are welcome to check out my blog, but it usually consists of the TV I have watched during the week!

Courtney said...

That was fun to see where we were 10 years ago...I was 13. Weird. Fun stuff. Thanks for the post. I really enjoyed reading it. xoxo Court

brookeisacrazylady said...

crap if you are going to be 37 that means i'll be 39 and probably freaking out that i'll be 40.

fun to remember that stuff.

Anonymous said...

That was fun to read. Great times! I can't believe you have chipped 4 teeth - ouch! You might end up with as much bonding as me : )
xoxomom