Thursday, September 6, 2007

So at 4 in the morning, I hear Dallas yelling my name over and over. I go in there thinking something is wrong and she says, "Can I have a dog for my birthday?" What? 4 in the morning she is thinking she needs a dog for her birthday? Her birthday is not until November. This is a picture of my parent's adorable bull dog Daisy--who is a week older than Brenna. I think this is where Dallas got her bright idea:). Her and Brenna could not get enough of her during our visit.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Our Family said...

Oh that is funny- that is totally how Jonathan is with my mom and dads dog- Jonathan climbs all over her! Dog hair everywhere!

brookeisacrazylady said...

that is funniest story ever. she is a kook. crazy kids. did she go back to bed?

Amber said...

This is hilarious. What a cute little girl. I'm sure she wasn't that cute at 4 in the morning, but still. She must really want one. Ashlyn asks me for a dog and a cat all the time. When we get a yard, she says. Silly kids.

Courtney said...

That is too funny. Least she doesn't want a horse! That is an awesome picture of Daisy though. Who wouldn't want a dog after seeing that cutie?

the waites said...

kids really do say the darndest things! So are you gonna get one? then you would have 3 kids:)

Steve, Christy & Roscoe said...

Oh We miss you guys! And I miss Dallas SOOO much...that is cute that she wants a dog so bad that she was thinking about it in the middle of the night! Have a great week!

the waites said...

Hey Im comming up to LA fri to do hair over at Lindseys. If your not doing anything you have to come!